I found this article by Colin Cowie and thought you might find it helpful. So here it is:
1. To elongate the body and showcase your beautiful dress - pull your shoulders back, hold your head high and your bouquet as low as possible.
2. Remember that your wedding is a turning point in your life, not just a big party.
3. Don't ever keep your guests waiting.
4. Get a glimpse of your reception tables and decor, before it fills up with guests. (ps. If you don't have time for this, just ask us to take pictures of it and we certainly will !!)
5. Have Fun! Forget about the things that didn't go exactly as you had planned. If you leave your wedding as a married person, then your mission was accomplished.